Have you considered it would be cool to be a blogger but didn't know where to start!
Get your creative thoughts to stirring! You can do this!
1. Think of a subject about which you are passionate! (The subject does have to be something important to you. You should be writing about it at least once a week.)
2. Create a few drafts of topics that you'd like to talk about immediately.
3. Pick an easy and free blog starter site. (I like Wordpress.com)
4. Within the administrative pages you'll be able to pick a theme, decide on the blog's layout, add your photo, and choose whether the blog can be seen publicly or just to your select friends.
I have described what could be several hours worth of work in just a few minutes. Nevertheless, if you want to share your thoughts locally or globally, a blog is a great place for them. Oh, and don't worry that you might not have enough to say. If you're really passionate about your subject, the words will come!
5. Sign up at one or two of the sites as suggested from the picture above and let your words fly!
Share what's in your creative mind that makes you want to blog!
* I created my wordle by hand. You can create one electronically at wordle.net
Hey, it's Debra!
Debra's second art show
in Philadelphia was on
September 30, 2017!
IT WAS TERRIFIC !
Thanks for all the well-wishes and to those who attended!
Blogs about Creativity